HOW TO PLAY
- Player will choose a character:
- Players can collect points by bouncing and running towards the peso coins. Each peso coin is equivalent to 1 point.
- Points will be deducted if player gets in contact with monsters:
minus 1 point
minus 5 points
minus 10 points
- Game play is split into six (6) ascending levels:
- Falling through the gaps counts for an automatic GAME OVER. Player has to start at Level 1: Space again.
- Each player will come across power-ups during game play.
- Super Run Duration: 10 seconds. Eliminates gaps during the game.
- Double Up Duration: 5 seconds. Player can accumulate twice the number of points with each coin collected.
- Super Shield Duration: 10 seconds. Player can come in contact with the monster without point deductions.
- Biscuit Shooter Duration: 10 seconds. Player can shoot monsters to help them eliminate it from the game.
WITH GAME CODE:
Get a chance to win over P100,000 in prizes when you enter a game code!
- Super Magnet Duration: 5 seconds. Power-up can magnetize coins making it easier to collect.
- Super Life Player can get an extra life if power-up is collected (players can click "Play Again" without the 10-minute restriction).
- Each time a Biscuit Run game is finished, it will show:
- Player's score with equivalent 3-star performance rating
- Leader boards will be shown at the end of the final level and show the Top 20 players and their scores.